TowerJazz Code of Ethics
1. Purpose and Scope
The policies apply to Tower Semiconductor Ltd. and its subsidiaries, with respect to all businesses, countries and regions (the “Company” or “TowerJazz”).
- The Company’s managers are expected to lead the Company according to the Company’s standards of ethical conduct, in both words and actions. Managers are responsible for promoting open and honest two-way communication throughout the Company. Managers must work for the benefit of the Company and its employees, be positive activists and role models and show respect and consideration wtowards each person with whom the Company come in contact.
- The Company has designated a Compliance Officer to administer this Code, as specified in Annex A to this Code. Any questions or concerns about the understanding and implementation of this document, as well as reports or complaints regarding illegal or unethical acts, should be addressed to the Compliance Officer.
- The Compliance Officer shall be responsible for informing all of the Company employees annually of the existence of this Code of Ethics and the Complaints Management Procedure. The Compliance Officer shall emphasize to all employees the possibility of maintaining anonymity at the choice of the person(s) submitting any reports or complaints and the means by which anonymity is accomplished and ensured.
- Any violation of the provisions of this Code may result in disciplinary action, including immediate termination of employment.
- All references in this document to the masculine gender shall apply also to the female gender.
Download a pdf of our complete Code of Ethics.