“Personal Data” means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where identity is removed (anonymous data).
1. Types of Data and Data Collection
We may collect, use and store a variety of Personal Data, including:
Identity Data including first name, last name, business address, username or similar identifier, title and company.
Contact Data including email address and telephone numbers
Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website and our services.
Usage Data including information on how you use our website and services.
2. Data collection
Data is collected through various methods, including:
a. Fill a web form on our website.
Request for technical or business information
Register for our newsletters and/or updates
Register to our customer’s portal @TOWERJazz
Direct interaction which includes personal identity and contact data entered to complete a form, or in correspondence via post, phone, email, or otherwise. This also includes Personal Data provided when you:
– Approach us at conferences or exhibitions
– Initiate business interaction
Automated technologies or interactions which include Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. Personal Data is collected using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies. Collected information is used to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, and deliver content tailored to your interests. We may also receive Technical Data about you when you visit other websites using our cookies.
Cookies which is used to enhance the functionality and usability of our web presence. Cookies can be used to store items of data on your computer when you access our website. You have the option of preventing the storage of cookies on your computer by making appropriate changes to your browser settings. However, if you do so, you may reduce the range of functionalities offered by our website. Cookies are not harmful to your computer and contain no viruses.
3. Use of Personal Data
– We may collect Personal Data from you (i) if need such data to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the use or processing is in our Legitimate Interest (as defined below) and not overridden by your rights, (iii) where we have your consent to do so, or (iv) when we have legal obligation to collect such data.
“Legitimate Interest” means (i) legal or contractual obligation (ii) the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we use or process your Personal Data for our Legitimate Interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). If you have any further questions with respect to the way in which we assess our Legitimate Interest and any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities, please contact us at email@example.com with the word “privacy” in the subject line.
– TowerJazz may collect Personal Data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience from our services. We may use certain Personal Data, such as email addresses, for our business needs to communicate and address specific business requests as well as to distribute news or information about our company.
4. Data Security
We maintain appropriate security measures in place to prevent Personal Data from accidental loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized disclosure. Additionally, access to Personal Data is limited to those employees, contractors and third parties who are authorized to process the data on our behalf, under specific instruction, and subject to a duty of confidentiality.
5. Third party sites accessible from our site
6. Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- We provide our users with an option to unsubscribe from our distribution lists in every mass email sent using Personal Data.
- When you are asked to provide Personal Data, you may decline, but in certain such cases, TowerJazz may not be able to provide its technology or service
- You may ask by sending post-delivery or an email to the address below to:
- Request the correction of your Personal Data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete;
- Request that we stop using your Personal Data for direct marketing (either through specific channels or all channels);
- Request that we stop any consent-based processing of your Personal Data;
- Object to our processing of your Personal Data where that processing is based upon Legitimate Interest and there are no compelling grounds for the continued processing of that data;
- Request that Personal Data is erased.
Upon receiving this request, TowerJazz representative will process the request within 3 working days and will confirm by return mail.
- However, please note that we may continue to retain, or otherwise use your Personal Data thereafter where we have a Legitimate Interest or a legal or contractual obligation to do so.
- Contact your local data protection authority with regard to any data protection questions or concerns.
- Please contact TowerJazz compliance officer for any concern regarding the above items by sending an email to compliance firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “privacy” in the subject line.
8. Additional Privacy Notices
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Data, please contact us using the following details:
Tower Semiconductor Ltd
Ramat Gavriel Industrial Park
P.O. Box 619
Migdal Haemek, 23105 Israel
Attn: Legal Department
Attn: Compliance Officer
Or by email to: email@example.com with the word “privacy” in the subject line.
Copyright © 2018 Tower Semiconductor Ltd. and Jazz Semiconductor, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last update: May 2019